Primary care, radiology, physical therapy and lab work!
Managed by Cohesive HealthcareCOHESIVE, INC.
Pawhuska Hospital traces its history back to 1923, when it opened its initial location on Lynn Avenue between 18th and 19th streets. Originally opened as a municipal hospital, the staff included a superintendent of nurses and small nursing staff. After World War II the number of patients served by the hospital rapidly increased.
The hospital is certified for 25 patient beds that are utilized for acute care and swing bed patients. The hospital currently has 3 emergency beds including a trauma room. The hospital continues to expand the services offered to the Pawhuska Community as well as surrounding communities, as far as 70 miles away. The hospitals current goal is to build a new 25 bed facility to continue to expand the services offered.
Delivering extraordinary care and compassionate service to patients
Continually identifying performance improvement opportunities
Expanding services based on community need and enhancing accessibility to care
Continuing to recruit and retain skill staff commited to providing service excellence to patients, visitors, and co-workers